Curriculum-aligned videos for secondary
From curriculum-aligned videos produced at ClickView to the best available free-to-air content, ClickView’s is the leading video learning and teaching tool in New Zealand.View our most popular secondary videos
Did you know ClickView produces educational videos?
Not only do we curate the best educational videos from the world’s leading content providers, we produce new videos to build a library of engaging video resources. Produced in Melbourne, our ClickView Original Series are designed to meet the needs of secondary schools.
All the videos we produce, are accompanied by teaching resources and worksheets to assist you in assessment.Request a free trial
Bringing relevant video content into your lessons
We curate and produce educational videos, to give teachers the best opportunity to create rich learning experiences.
Engaging and relevant resources for secondary students
- We curate the best educational videos from the world’s leading content providers and produce our own original videos each month.
- Our videos are mapped to the curriculum to meet the needs of local secondary schools.
- Videos are supported with printable worksheets that your staff can use for activities in and out of the classroom.
Add current and relevant TV content into your lessons
- ClickView TV is the easiest way to find, keep and use current TV content with staff and students.
- Over 38,672 of the best educational programmes have been uploaded by teachers, including 2,137 feature films to support your class set texts.
- Subtitle search saves time by allowing you to pinpoint and locate relevant content easily.
- We will even edit out all the adverts for you, saving you time and leaving you with classroom-ready recordings.
Take learning further with interactive videos
- Take any video and add an interactive layer of built-in questions or problems. Students are encouraged to consider what they are viewing, check they understood, and reflect on key learnings.
- Choose from six question types and add an interactive layer to any video on ClickView.
- Teachers receive detailed reporting and measurable results to formatively assess their students prior to class.
Seamless integration with your existing systems
Easily create video-based assignments by embedding videos directly in your learning management and library systems.
Below are some of our integration partners that we are proud to work with.Learn more about our integrations