General Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using ClickView. These terms are between the legal entity (“Subscriber”) identified in ClickView’s quote and order form (the “Order Form”) and ClickView Limited (Company Number 2208806) of PO Box 911503, Victoria Street, West Auckland 1142 (“ClickView”) for supply of services (“Services”), content (“Content”) and use of the hardware (“Hardware”) available via the ClickView platform (“Platform”) or for use with the Platform as specified by Subscriber in the Order Form.
This Agreement consists of these General Terms, the applicable Appendice(s) and the Order Form (“Agreement”).
The provision and use of certain Services, Software (as defined in Appendix 2) and/or Hardware ordered by Subscriber is subject to additional terms as follows:
- Appendix 1: Uploading User Content
- Appendix 2: Software
- Appendix 3: Broadcast Content
- Appendix 4: Hardware
- Appendix 5: Support and Maintenance
Where any of these Appendices apply to the Services and/or Hardware ordered by Subscriber, those terms shall be deemed incorporated into this Agreement.
Licence to access and use the Platform
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, ClickView grants Subscriber a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence for its Users to access and use the Platform and such parts of the Content as are specified in the Order Form (“Licensed Content”) for educational purposes only, and for the period of the subscription stated in the Order Form (the “Subscription Period”), subject to earlier termination of this Agreement in accordance with its terms. The access and usage rights provided under this Agreement are granted to the Subscriber only, and shall not be considered granted to any subsidiary or holding company of the Subscriber.
Certain Licensed Content and functionality of the Platform requires Subscriber to create an account (“Account”). Subscriber shall not access or attempt to access an Account that it is not authorised to access. Access to Subscriber’s Account is controlled with a unique username and password. Subscriber is responsible for keeping the Account password confidential and secure against unauthorised use, and for all activity that occurs using that Account. Subscriber must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about itself as requested by ClickView.
The individual entering into this Agreement represents and warrants that they are authorised to do so on behalf of Subscriber and that they are authorised to give the representations and warranties given by Subscriber in these terms.
The Content comprises (i) the Licensed Content; (ii) information or content (including without limitation any comments) uploaded, or otherwise provided by subscribers to, and/or users of, the Platform including without limitation Subscriber and its Users (“User Content”); and (if applicable) (iii) the Broadcast Content as defined in Appendix 3. User Content and any Broadcast Content will be subject to a maximum storage limit of 500GB or as otherwise agreed between Subscriber and ClickView (“Storage Limit”).
Subscriber shall, and shall ensure that its Users shall, use the Content only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement (including, as applicable, the terms of Appendix 3 in relation to Broadcast Content). Use other than in compliance with this Agreement is strictly prohibited, and may subject Subscriber and Users to civil and criminal sanctions.
Subscriber will ensure that Users are only permitted to access Content that is appropriate for such Users to access including, without limitation, appropriate regarding the age of such Users. Subscriber shall be responsible for setting and maintaining access rights and authorisations of Users using the administrative settings on the Platform, including by limiting those Users who may make purchases, deleting content uploaded by Users, applying age ratings to User Content and by setting storage limits for individual Users.
Subscriber shall procure that Users shall:
- use their own secure password for their use of the Platform, and that each User keeps their password confidential and secure against unauthorised use;
- not store on, or distribute or transmit via the Platform any virus or any material that is unlawful, harmful threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; facilitates illegal activities; depicts sexually explicit images; promotes unlawful violence; or is in breach of a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights;
- not transfer, temporarily or permanently, any rights under this Agreement; and
- not attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining unauthorised access to the Platform, Hardware or any Content.
Subscriber shall use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the Platform, the Services Hardware and/or the Licensed Content and shall notify ClickView promptly of any such unauthorised access or use.
Support and Maintenance
ClickView agrees to provide certain Support and Maintenance services to Subscriber, as described in Appendix 5.
Charges and Payment
In consideration of the provision of Subscriber’s access to and use of the Platform, Services, Licensed Content and (if applicable) purchase of Hardware, Subscriber shall pay ClickView the fees calculated and payable as set out in the Order Form (the “Subscription Fees”).
All amounts and fees stated or referred to in this Agreement are exclusive of goods and services tax payable under the Goods and Services Act 1985 (NZ) , which shall be added to ClickView’s invoice(s) at the appropriate rate.
ClickView shall invoice Subscriber at the intervals stated in the Order Form. Each correctly submitted invoice is due and payable within seven (7) days after the date of the invoice or as otherwise agreed between Subscriber and ClickView. If ClickView has not received payment within seven (7) days after the date of the invoice, and without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of ClickView, ClickView shall have the right to suspend access to the Content, Services and/or the Platform until ClickView has received payment of the overdue amount together with any accrued interest.
The Subscription Fees will be reviewed by ClickView annually, and ClickView may propose an increase to the same no more than once in every year of the Subscription Period by written notice to Subscriber.
Availability of the Platform and the Licensed Content
Subject to the remaining provisions of this Agreement, including the provisions of Appendix 5, ClickView shall use commercially reasonable endeavours to make the Platform, the Services and Licensed Content available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except for:
- an event of Force Majeure; or
- planned maintenance and unscheduled maintenance provided that where it is possible to do so ClickView has used reasonable endeavours to give Subscriber advance notice of such maintenance.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that:
- ClickView and/or its applicable third party licensors own all patents, copyright, database right, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), performer’s rights and any other proprietary rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in the Platform, the Services, the Hardware and the Licensed Content and, save for the express rights granted in this Agreement, Subscriber acknowledges that all other rights to exploit the Intellectual Property Rights in the Platform, the Services, the Hardware and the Licensed Content are reserved to ClickView and such third party owners respectively;
- Content is provided by way of a licence only and such licence shall cease upon termination of the Agreement; and
- it will not, whether during the Subscription Period or at any time after termination of this Agreement, in any way question or dispute the legal and beneficial ownership by ClickView or any applicable third party owner of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Platform or the Licensed Content (or any part thereof).
All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Content shall be owned by the applicable licensors. Subscriber and its Users shall have sole responsibility for the legality, reliability, accuracy, quality and suitability of the Licensed Content and ClickView shall not be liable to Subscriber or its Users for any use made by them of the Licensed Content to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Acknowledgement of Ownership
No portion of the Platform or the Content may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted hereunder. Subscriber agrees not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Platform or the Content, in any manner, and Subscriber shall not exploit the Platform or the Content in any unauthorised way whatsoever.
ClickView, the ClickView logo, and other ClickView trademarks, marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of ClickView Pty Ltd in Australia and/or other countries. Other trademarks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Platform or the Content may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Save as expressly stated in this Agreement Subscriber is not granted any right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks graphics and logos.
Subscriber agrees that it will not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, resell, rent or trade access to the Platform or the Licensed Content (or any part thereof) for any purpose.
Termination and Suspension
Subscriber may suspend its use of the Platform at any time during the Subscription Period or terminate this Agreement at any time during the Subscription Period by providing written notice to ClickView. In the event of termination or suspension under this clause and, without prejudice to its other rights and remedies, ClickView shall not be required to refund any Subscription Fees paid by Subscriber up to the effective date of termination or to refund that part of the Subscription Fees corresponding to the period of such suspension.
In addition to its other rights under this Agreement, ClickView reserves the right to suspend or terminate Subscriber’s access to the Platform at any time at ClickView’s sole discretion without any liability to Subscriber, save for the refund of any part of the Subscription Fees attributable to the unused portion of the Subscription Period at the effective date of termination, calculated pro rata.
General Compliance with Laws
Subscriber shall, and shall ensure its Users shall, comply with all applicable laws and regulations that apply to its use of the Platform, the Services, the Content and, if applicable, the Hardware.
Enforcement of this Agreement
ClickView reserves the right to takes steps ClickView believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to ClickView’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to Users’ use of the Platform, the Services the Content and/or (if applicable) the Hardware, and/or a third party claim that Users’ use of the Platform, the Services the Content and/or (if applicable) the Hardware, is unlawful and/or infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of a third party).
Disclaimer of Warranties
ClickView warrants that it will provide the Platform, Services and the Content with reasonable care and skill and in accordance with this Agreement.
To the fullest extent permissible by law ClickView excludes all liability in the event of any loss or damage to the Content, the Platform and the Services.
Without limitation to the foregoing:
- ClickView does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that use of the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free; and
- ClickView does not represent or guarantee that the Platform will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and ClickView disclaims any liability relating thereto to the fullest extent permissible by law. Subscriber acknowledges that it and its Users shall be responsible for backing up the Content, subject to the terms of this Agreement, and for safeguarding its data and other files during installation, when upgrading, or when installing an update.
Consumer Guarantees Act
Under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”), the Subscriber may have certain rights which cannot be excluded, including guarantees as to the acceptable quality and fitness for purpose of goods and services. Nothing in this Agreement will be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the CGA) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
Limitation of Liability
The following clauses apply subject to the CGA provision above and to the extent provided by law:
- Neither party shall be liable under or in connection with this Agreement, however that liability arises, for consequential, special, incidental or indirect losses or for loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings and/or loss of goodwill, even if such damage or loss could reasonably be supposed to have been in the contemplation of both parties when entering into this Agreement.
- Subject to the remaining provisions of this clause, and except for the Subscriber’s or its Users’ unauthorised or unlawful use of the Platform, the Services, the Content and/or (if applicable) the Hardware (for which the Subscriber’s liability will not be capped) each party’s maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with this Agreement, however that liability arises, shall in no circumstances exceed the total value of the Subscription Fees paid or payable to ClickView for the duration of the Subscription Period. For the purposes of this clause, ‘however that liability arises’ means howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), breach of statutory duty, indemnity or otherwise.
- The parties agree that the limitations and exclusions of liability contained in this Agreement are reasonable in view of the nature and extent of the obligations accepted by each party under this Agreement and the level of the Subscription Fees.
Subscriber shall indemnify ClickView against claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation court costs and legal fees) arising out of or in connection with:
- Subscriber’s or its Users’ breach of the terms of the Subscriber’s Screenrights Licence; and
- as a consequence of any infringement by Subscriber or its Users of any Intellectual Property Rights in the Platform, the Services, the Content and/or (if applicable) the Hardware.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations hereunder to the extent that and for so long as the delay or failure results from any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond its reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”). Force Majeure Events shall include but not be limited to the unavailability of third party telecommunications or services; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action (other than strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action of any contractors of the party seeking to rely on the Force Majeure Event); impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; act of public enemy or terrorism; or compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction.
If any Force Majeure Event occurs, the date(s) for performance of the affected obligation(s) shall be postponed for so long as is made necessary by the Force Majeure Event, provided that if any Force Majeure Event continues for a period of or exceeding 1 month, the non-affected party shall have the right to terminate the Agreement forthwith on written notice to the affected party. Each party shall use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effects of any Force Majeure Event.
ClickView may send notices with respect to this Agreement by sending an email message to the email address listed in Subscriber’s Account contact information; by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address listed in Subscriber’s ClickView Account contact information. Email notices shall become effective immediately and postal notice shall become effective 2 working days after the date of posting.
Entire Agreement and Third Party Rights
This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. Subscriber warrants to ClickView that it has not been induced to enter into this Agreement by any prior representations whether oral or in writing, except as specifically contained in this Agreement.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement is valid unless it is in writing and signed by an authorised person of the party charged with the waiver. A waiver is valid for the specific situation for which it was sought. All remedies provided for in this Agreement are cumulative and in addition to and not in lieu of any other remedies available to either party in equity.
ClickView reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time. Changes to this Agreement will be announced by sending a notice to the Subscriber. Subscriber’s and Users’ continued use of the Platform will be deemed acceptance of any such changes.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the law of New Zealand and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Appendix 1: Uploading User Content
Uploading and commenting on User Content
Subscriber may upload User Content to the Platform, subject to the Storage Limit as defined in the General Terms.
Users with a staff or teacher user account (“Staff Users”) may upload User Content to the ClickView Exchange service on the Platform. Subscriber must procure that, by uploading such User Content, Staff Users grant to ClickView a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable and worldwide right (but not an obligation) to use and reproduce such content on ClickView Exchange. Subscriber acknowledges that such User Content will be accessible to other subscribers and users on ClickView Exchange, however such User Content will not be used by ClickView outside of the Platform without Subscriber consent.
Where User Content includes a comment, the User’s username may be used and published in connection with such comment.
The views expressed in User Content are the opinions of the relevant Subscriber or User and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of ClickView. ClickView will not be responsible for the content or accuracy of any User Content.
Subscriber shall not and shall ensure Users shall not submit User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. Subscriber represents and warrants for itself and on behalf of its Users that User Content:
- does not contain or condone sexually explicit material or violence, or condone discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- is not threatening, abusive or intimidating, or provided with an intent to harass, upset, alarm or embarrass any other person or cause needless anxiety;
- does not infringe anyone else’s rights, including any intellectual property rights or right of confidentiality or privacy; in particular, Subscriber should not submit content which includes music (unless Subscriber or User has written the music itself or has a licence from the person who wrote and recorded the music), or identifiable brands or logos;
- complies with all applicable laws;
- does not contain any material which is defamatory, invades the privacy of any person, is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- does not breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- does not misrepresent Subscriber’s or User’s identity or affiliation with any person, or falsely gives the impression that such content comes from someone else;
- does not contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise;
- does not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act (e.g. criminal acts, copyright infringement, computer misuse, etc.); and
- does not feature any individual who has not expressly consented to their image and/or voice being featured on the Platform, nor any individual under the age of 16 without the consent of that individual’s parent or guardian;
and Subscriber agrees that it be responsible for any loss or damage ClickView may suffer as a result of and breach of the warranties set out in this Agreement.
Take Down Procedure
ClickView may monitor, edit or remove any User Content for violation of the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or for any other lawful reason.
ClickView reserves the right to remove any User Content at any time for any reason, at its sole discretion.
ClickView is not liable for any User Content available on the Platform or ClickView Exchange. Subscriber is responsible for appointing a suitable person to act as their administrator to: immediately remove User Content where Subscriber has a good reason to believe that any User Content is in breach of these terms, is infringing Subscriber’s rights, or is otherwise illegal, including User Content notified to Subscriber by one or more Users clicking on the “Flag this Video” button. For User Content uploaded in ClickView Exchange, Subscriber may request for the User Content to be removed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appendix 2: Software
ClickView makes available certain software and applications to Subscribers and its Users (i) to download, from time to time; and (ii) embedded on certain Hardware, if applicable (the “Software”).
By downloading and/or using the Software, Subscriber and its Users agree to be bound by the following licence terms in relation to the Software. ClickView hereby grants to Subscriber a non-exclusive, non-transferrable licence for it and its Users to use the Software to access the Platform and use the Services for educational purposes only during the Subscription Period and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Subscriber and its Users acknowledge and agree that the download and use of the mobile version of the Software will also be subject to the terms and conditions applied by the relevant third party mobile platform provider, which shall apply in addition to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Subscriber and its Users may receive and use any free supplementary software code incorporating “patches” and corrections of errors as may be provided by ClickView from time to time. Such patches and error corrections shall be deemed to be part of the Software for the purposes of this Agreement.
Subscriber’s and its Users use of the Software is subject to the following restrictions. Subscriber shall not and shall ensure its Users shall not:
- install and use any Software embedded on the Hardware on any hardware or device except the Hardware;
- re-sell or distribute the Software to any third party;
- copy the Software except where such copying is incidental to normal use of the Software or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up;
- rent, lease, sub-licence, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Software;
- incorporate the Software, or any part thereof, into any other software programs;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole, or any part, of the Software nor attempt to do any such things;
- provide, or otherwise make available, the Software in any form, in whole or in part (including, but not limited to, program listings, object and source program listings, object code and source code) to any person to the fullest extent permissible in law. Where applicable law permits any of the foregoing, Subscriber shall notify ClickView;
- use the Software in any unlawful manner, or for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, spyware, malware or harmful data etc. into the Software or any third party operating system; or
- use the Software in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise ClickView’s systems or security or interfere with other users of the Services.
ClickView cannot guarantee that no material error or malfunction will arise during use of the Software nor that the information, results and functions related to the Software are free of all errors or defects. It is Subscriber’s and User’s responsibility to take all appropriate steps to protect its data and/or software stored on its computer equipment and devices against any viruses and infringement.
ClickView reserves the right to modify and update all or a portion of the Software or its functions without prior notice and without the need to notify Subscriber and Users in advance.
Appendix 3: Broadcast Content
The Screenrights licensing scheme and use of ClickView Exchange and ClickView TV
ClickView Exchange and ClickView TV are provided to Subscribers and Users to facilitate the rights granted by the Audio-Visual Copyright Society Limited trading as Screenrights (“Screenrights”) to Subscribers in relation to the use of certain broadcast Content (“Broadcast Content”) which is subject to the terms of each Subscriber’s agreement with Screenrights.
ClickView is authorised by Screenrights to record, store and provide access to Broadcast Content for and on behalf of validly licensed institutions under an agreement between Screenrights and ClickView.
By entering into this Agreement and using ClickView Exchange and ClickView TV, Subscriber:
- warrants to ClickView that it has, and will maintain throughout the Subscription Period, a current and valid licence agreement with Screenrights for the copying of Broadcast Content (“Subscriber’s Screenrights Licence”); and
- acknowledges that the provision by ClickView of Exchange and ClickView TV is subject to the terms of the agreement between ClickView and Screenrights (“ClickView’s Screenrights Licence”).
Subscriber’s Screenrights Licence
- Subscriber shall, and shall ensure that its Users shall, use the Broadcast Content only in accordance with the terms of the Subscriber’s Screenrights Licence.
- ClickView reserves the right to verify and monitor Subscriber’s licensed status with Screenrights.
- If Subscriber has not entered into a Subscriber’s Screenrights Licence with Screenrights then Subscriber is not entitled to enter into this Agreement.
- Where Subscriber is no longer licensed under the Subscriber’s Screenrights Licence during the Subscription Period it must immediately cease access to ClickView Exchange and ClickView TV and use of the Broadcast Content and immediately inform ClickView.
ClickView’s Screenrights Licence
- Subscriber acknowledges that it is a requirement under ClickView’s Screenrights Licence that Subscriber does not communicate a copy of any Broadcast Content made available through ClickView Exchange or ClickView TV to any person other than staff or students of Subscriber.
- Subscriber acknowledges that ClickView may amend, terminate or suspend the provision of ClickView Exchange, ClickView TV and/or this Agreement without notice if ClickView’s Screenrights Licence is amended, terminated or suspended.
Subscriber agrees that ClickView has the right, without liability to Subscriber, to disclose any registration data, account information and Broadcast Content usage information including without limitation, details of the Broadcast Content stored on behalf of Subscriber, the number of copies and types of Broadcast Content accessed or downloaded by Subscriber and its users, the name of the Subscriber and the User ID allocated to each User of such Broadcast Content to Screenrights in accordance with ClickView’s reporting obligations with Screenrights.
Subscriber shall procure that Users shall be made aware of the terms of the Subscriber’s Screenrights Licence governing the use of the Broadcast Content prior to use of ClickView Exchange and ClickView TV and that all Users comply with such terms.
Appendix 4: Hardware
Upon acceptance of an Order Form by ClickView including any Hardware, ClickView agrees to supply the Hardware specified in the Order Form to Subscriber in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Appendix.
If the specific Hardware referenced in the Order Form is unavailable, ClickView reserves the right to supply alternative Hardware provided that such alternative Hardware can fulfil the same functionality and performance as the originally referenced Hardware.
Delivery and Title
The Hardware shall be delivered to such address as is provided by Subscriber in the Order Form, within 30 days of receipt of the Order.
Risk and Title in the Hardware shall pass to Subscriber on delivery of the Hardware.
Subscriber represents and warrants that the Hardware shall be for its own internal use only. Use of the Hardware other than for this purpose in connection with the Services shall constitute a breach of this Agreement. In particular, Subscriber represents and warrants for itself and on behalf of Users that use of the Hardware by Subscribers and Users:
- shall not infringe anyone else’s rights, including any intellectual property rights or rights of confidentiality or privacy;
- complies with all applicable laws; and
- does not breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
ClickView shall use reasonable endeavours to procure that any warranty offered by the manufacturer of the Hardware is passed to the Subscriber. Where such manufacturer’s warranty is available, Subscriber may claim against the manufacturer and exercise its rights under the warranty to the extent permitted under its terms.
Appendix 5: Support and Maintenance
ClickView offers remote support in relation to configuration and operation of the Platform.
Support operating hours
ClickView’s Support Desk operates Monday to Friday, 11:00am to 7:30pm (New Zealand Local Time). All service desk calls are taken at our head office in Sydney, Australia. During NSW public holidays, the ClickView Head Office will be closed.
Cases can be logged by phone, email or through our website. ClickView’s policy is to respond to all customer cases on the same business day. Please note that cases logged after 6.00pm may not receive a response until 10.00am the following business day. Our offices are open from 10.00am until 8.00pm Monday to Friday NZST.
ClickView Technical Support cases will be addressed in a structured fashion and be escalated to the appropriate response team based upon the severity of the case. The following table shows expected resolution times, based on the assumption that a decision-making ICT representative of Subscriber will be able to respond to the recommendations of ClickView and make efficient decisions about its correct operation.
|Severity Level||Condition||Expected Resolution Time||Frequency of Updates|
|1||Majority of Users have restricted or no ClickView functionality||Worked on 24×7 until resolved||Every 3 hours|
|2||ClickView functionality is impaired or degraded||Worked on during business hours. Expected resolution time is 1 business day.||Every 6 hours|
|3||Problem which is causing minor issues, but not preventing use or general access||Worked on during business hours. Expected resolution time is 3 business days.||Every business day|
|4||Problem where single User(s) are experiencing issues||Worked on during business hours. Expected resolution time is 7 business days.||When remedied|
|5||An end-user contacts ClickView directly requesting a new service or clarification.||Expected resolution time is 30 business days||When addressed (if necessary)|
Subscriber agrees and acknowledges that:
- maintenance of the hosting equipment, facility, or other aspects of ClickView’s systems that may require interruption of the Platform (“Maintenance Events”) shall not be performed during the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm NZST during business days;
- ClickView may interrupt access to the Platform at any time to perform emergency maintenance; and
- ClickView may interrupt access to the Platform for unscheduled maintenance, provided that it has given Subscriber at least 3 days’ advance notice.
ClickView reserves the right to close down access to the Platform to Subscriber and/or any Users should there be a real or perceived security risk that the Platform or any of the servers that it runs on could be infected by a virus or spyware of any kind. ClickView shall use its reasonable endeavours to restore access to the Platform as soon as is reasonably practicable following any restriction of access in accordance with this paragraph.
ClickView shall maintain and update the Platform as it deems necessary from time to time.
Support for additional features developed by ClickView may be provided separately at rates to be agreed between the parties.